sâmbătă, 9 ianuarie 2010

Throught the sleepless nights..remembering

Maybe..just maybe…this long night , this unknown night has remembaer me of something , of something I really want to blog…here
This night while partying , while feeling good , while forgetting about all the things I want to forget , I’ve remembered you .
Why?...the reason I don’t know but , I want this to not affect my future …my life…I tried to forget but..I don’t know , maybe you’re my dream come true , long as I live I’ll remember you…
Now the road if so long , but the entertain of it seems endless , or it will end when when the frustration of past will affect me…creating a new feeling , full of dead memories.
While my road continues , while my happy mood continues……a song came to my ears…a song of OUR , that has been , now it’s just a…..NOTHING.
I don’t know why it continued playing on and on…I really don’t know….
I tried to tell myself that it’s worthless to hope or dream , cause YOUR dream of love has came true….but my fucked up hope told me something else , something I don’t wanna remember , but maybe I just wanna feel….damned feelings .
But as the road continued that song came to my ears , that song , but as I walked along , I looked before and an endless light road went into the road I’ve walked to , and when the song said….”I remember you”…a car passed near me and went on its own road , maybe it’s a sign that you’ve passed away(from me) and not even stoped , just went into your own road , you road of life……
Why do I always remember you , you’re sacrifice to come here , you’re road to me , just to find me…..and I?...what I’ve done?..nothing….I should have come with you , but….I’m weak…too weak to come with you in that road…..all I want now is to hate myself fot that mistake….but….whit what point?.....maybe you’ll answer me one day….or as the life is the PURE irony…..you’ll never answer me…
Anyway….I’ve wanted just to say….I’ve remebered you……I have always remembered you….but why?...I don’t know….
The time has passed , everyone has changes….everything has changes….but the memory of you….has remaind the same.
We've had our share of hard times
But that's the price we paid
And through it all we kept the promise that we made
I swear you'll never be lonely

And another thought of mine….has been said by these versers
Woke up to the sound of pouring rain,
Washed away a dream of you.
But nothing else could ever take you away,
'Cause you'll always be my dream come true,
Oh my darling, I love you !!!!
One fucking end….BYE….or…..i don’t know….I’ll let you decide……..
Listen to forgotten hopes.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu