sâmbătă, 20 martie 2010

Nothing

Just something what this…weird feeling wanted to write…I know you’ll never read this , and you’ll never even care about all this , nor even about something we’ve shared , the immortal , PAST. I’ll always remember all those things , but with what sense , just to remember and feel again like shit cause now almost everything has changed , now in the present all I have are just those damn memories and the feeling of regret that they have passed and they’ll never come back , they’ll stay in that old picture inside you , that picture you maybe want to ignore , and now being a reflex , you don’t even think about.
So , as someone has said , the show most go on…but now, without you ,just the memories ….and maybe some new people I’ll met, living just another illusion cause, this story will repeat over and over again, until my time is done.
Sometimes, no , all the time I keep asking myself , why this things we’ve shared , have to be given to past , and never even think to repeat them ? Why does the pass of time has to make something we’ve thought was never ending , and now watch them being ENDED.
I don’t even want to be criticized about this , cause I don’t care, I’ve wanted just to write something here, something , someone will want to answer me , but …as I think now, the answer will never come.
Good night.

2 comentarii:

  1. Pictures get old in time. That's why you have to make new ones - if ya get my drift.
    Capul sus!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ai dreptate , trebe sa "ingropam" vechiu , pentru a "elibera" noul.Dar semntimentul despartirii de that old picture , i don't know, it haunts me a while , or longer....:P
    Dar privind inainte cu capu sus , te ajuta sa treci mai usor peste acea perioada , i think.

    RăspundețiȘtergere